- "Unlike other villains, I shalln't be telling you my plan. Good day...Oh, and in my mind, I'm not a villain: I think what I am doing is good."
Big Jo is a recurring character in Disenchantment. He is the world's leading exorcist and a very creepy person.
Big Jo is an elderly man, with a male pattern baldness and wavey grey hair at the back. He has a large nose and bags under his eyes. He wears a black robe with a crimson shawl and cape, and carries an exorcism kit bag with bottled souls.
He has the ability to withstand lava, and seemingly death by suffocation.
- He has been a necromancer for 45 years.
- To the audience he is a James Bond style villain, but he doesn't think of himself as being one because he believes that what he is doing is good.
- His appearance and behavior creeps most people out and they tend to yelp when they first see him. He is used to it, saying "I get that a lot" and he creeps even Odval out.
- Big Joe: Of course! Cremorrah.
- Luci: It's that creepy exorcist!
- Big Joe: I have a name you know...
- Big Joe: No, Mr. Elfo, I expect you to fry.
- Big Joe: Unlike other villains, I shan't be telling you my plan. Good bye....Oh, and in my mind, I'm not a villain. I think what I'm doing is good.
- Big Joe: You haven't finished me yet
- Elfo slaps him with own arm into the volcano
- Big Joe: Now you have....