Castle Party Massacre is the fourth episode in the Disenchantment series. It premiered on August 17, 2018.
- Three fairies (including the Hooker Fairy) are seen smoking in a back alley. They light up the sky with the sign "Party at Dreamland".
- At the party are seen:
- a crowd-surfing gnome.
- a gnome sat on an ogres shoulder.
- a male and female ogre dancer.
- The Village People - the band composed of Knights Pendergast , Turbish and Mertz is called The Pillage People.
- Coachella: Bean hopes the band get to play at Cornchella.
- Corn exchange: (English) is a building where merchants traded corns. Such trade was common in towns and cities across England until the 19th century.
- Rodeos - King Zog mentions them but he doesn't know what they are.
- Eyes Wide Shut (1999):the secret society sex party (held by the Seekers) is a thinly veiled reference to this film.
- Bread mould is a possible reference to ergot, a fungus which grows on rye and which has been linked to witchcraft and St Anthony's Fire (or ergotism) in the Middle Ages as far back as the 12th century. Ergotised bread produced powerful hallucinations as well as convulsions, gangrene and death.
- Secret societies featuring the occult and religious sex magic rituals are a common theme in fantasy tales.
- The castle is located at 1, Castle Drive.
- The presence of gnomes and ogres at the party means they didn't all die in the Battle of Episode 1. Some were slain at the party however.
- King Zog: There better not be any funny business when I'm gone.
- Jester: You can count on me sire!
- Bean: Welcome back to your castle father, where nothing unusual occured.
- Odval: Certainly no religious sex magic rituals...
- King Zog: Glad to hear it.