- Prior to being imprisoned in the dungeon in Dreamland Castle, she lived in the Candy Cabin in the Enchanted Forest.
- She was under a spell which caused her to become evil and cackle at everything.
- Her ex-husband Malfus owned one of the two known copies of the Omnicon.
- She was sentenced to be executed by Bean, but her life was spared because Bean didn't have what it took to kill her.
- After Bean killed Hansel and Gretel, the spell which caused Gwen to be evil was lifted. It is later revealed that she was appealed from prison.
- She has a twin sister who lived in the attic of the Candy Cabin, who managed to survive when the cabin burned down.
- She retired to Fire Lakes Retirement home with her sister, to live happily ever after (presumably).